TechiedIdenity understands the importance of your privacy & personal information that you provide at the time of contacting.
- In general, you would be considered and anonymous for using our site. We don’t engage in tracking any personal information or the individual use of our website.
- Your IP address and domain name is used to identify and any problems with our website. We do use your IP address to gather an approximate demographic statistics.
- To use our website we don’t require any registration. You might need to give your email address and other information to get in touch. The information provided anywhere on our website, is solely used by us. We don’t engage in sharing this information with anybody.
- A cookie is a small piece of code that a website may send to your local computer, and may be stored on your system. We are not using any cookies at this time. However, we reserve the right to use any ‘Cookies’ on our site to better assist you in the future. We advise you to set your browser to protect your system against unwarranted cookies.
- We do not take any responsibility of the privacy practices at external sites that have links with our websites. It is our policy to provide best content on our site.
- No warranty- The website and its content are provided without any representations, endorsements, or warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of title or accuracy and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, with the sole exception of warranties (if any) which cannot be expressly excluded under applicable law. Also makes no representations, endorsements, or warranties, either express or implied, with respect to any website operated by a third party and accessible through the links on this site.
- Limited liability – we would not be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, whether under a contract, tort or any other theory of liability, arising in connection with any party’s use of the website or in connection with any failure of performance, error, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line system failure, loss of data, or loss of use related to this website or any website operated by any third party or any contents of this website or any other website.
- Copyright – all the contents of this website, including white papers, case studies, graphics, icons and overall appearance of the Website are the sole and exclusive asset of TechiesIdentity.
- We reserve all the rights to change, modify and alter any or all of the content on this website without any notice.